2013年1月9日星期三

寮備埂寮傚 Stranger In A Strange Land_547

city for the high-speed tape recorders weuse for the dictionary and now we’ve got everybody who can possibly do itbeing jammed full of Martian phonic symbols and then Mike will be throughand can visit. Dawn has just started dictating; I finished one session, duckedout to say good-morning to you . . . and am about to go back and get pouredfull of my last part of the chore, so I’ll be gone just a little longer than Dawnwill be. And here’s Dawn’s kiss-the first one was just from me.“ She put herarms around his neck and again put her mouth greedily to his-at last said,.My goodness! Why did we wait so long,cheap foamposites? .Bye for a little,http://www.foampositesforcheap.us/!“Jubal found a sparse few in the big dining room. Duke looked up, smiled andwaved, went back to hearty eating. He did not look as if he had been up allnight-nor had he; he had been up two nights.
  Becky Vesey looked around when Duke waved and said happily, .Hi, you oldgoat!“-grabbed his ear, pulled him down, and whispered into it:
  .I’ve known it all along-but why weren’t you around to console me when theProfessor died?“ She added aloud, .Sit down here beside me and we’ll getsome food into you while you tell me what devilment you’ve been plottinglately.“.Just a moment, Becky.“ Jubal went around the table. .Hi, Skipper,cheap jordan shoes. Goodtrip?“.No trouble. It’s becoming a milk run. I don’t believe you’ve ever met Mrs. vanTromp. My dear, the founder of this feast, the one and only Jubal Harshawtwoof him would be too many.“The Captain’s wife was a tall, plain woman with the calm eyes of one whohas watched from the Widow’s Walk. She stood up, kissed Jubal. .Thou artGod.“.Uh, thou art God.“ Jubal decided that he might as well relax to the ritual-hell,if he said it often enough, he might lose the rest of his buttons and believe it .
  . . and it did have a friendly ring to it with the arms of the Skipper’s yrouwfirmly around him,pink foamposites. He decided that she could even teach Jul something aboutkissing. She-how was it Anne had once described it? -she gave it her

没有评论:

发表评论